Sign in to follow this  
ekaJ

The Mk4 that can't compete...

ekaJ   

Hi guys, I'm newish to the forum...

I'm 18 and used to own a 1.2 clio, now ive upgraded to a MK4 TDi so it's a decent upgrade - loving the economy!

I've recently bought some LM reps in 8J (205/40/18) and 9J (215/40/18), along with 15mm spacers all round and JOM coil overs, we have this...

6955708627_ce7aef84ee_b.jpg

6955715813_bfd1bcddc2_b.jpg

6955715799_2cc254a5ce_b.jpg

6809745720_0ce62719c4_b.jpg

6955715841_a1468af8e8_b.jpg

Nothing groundbreaking or new, just my car and I like it :)

danz   

Very nice step up from the Clio mate, if it's not already been done then a remap is a very good call!

l17kke   

you look to have a decent drop on joms have you pulled the adjusters out at the back as i have a set of joms was on gaz but they where shafted and the hike at the back is terrible yours seems to look bareable not slammed but a nice drop.

ekaJ   

Very nice step up from the Clio mate, if it's not already been done then a remap is a very good call!

Thanks :) Yeah a remap is on the cards, heard they respond very well! It's only a 115 so needs it :P

you look to have a decent drop on joms have you pulled the adjusters out at the back as i have a set of joms was on gaz but they where shafted and the hike at the back is terrible yours seems to look bareable not slammed but a nice drop.

Adjusters are still in mate, arch catches tyre over bumps on the drivers side due to the Mk4s uneven axle.

Hopefully going to sort that, get some camber and take them out. I do have a huge sub in the boot which probably drops it a little bit too!

l17kke   

Thanks :) Yeah a remap is on the cards, heard they respond very well! It's only a 115 so needs it :P

Adjusters are still in mate, arch catches tyre over bumps on the drivers side due to the Mk4s uneven axle.

Hopefully going to sort that, get some camber and take them out. I do have a huge sub in the boot which probably drops it a little bit too!

what so thats just a set of joms wound all the way down cause thats what iv done but i have no rear seats but there going back in shortly so should see a drop once there in. cheers

ekaJ   

what so thats just a set of joms wound all the way down cause thats what iv done but i have no rear seats but there going back in shortly so should see a drop once there in. cheers

Yeah both wound down, I suspect it's my sub making the difference mate.

You got any pics?

ekaJ   

Cheers dude :)

More to come within the next month!

Adjusters out the back, camber, ARB coming off, de wiper and sharan badge.

ekaJ   

Your plate looks like 'pikey' hehe

f sake, not the first time thats been said ha!

Edited by JaketroN

Matt_Y   

Sweet ride :wub:

Where did you get the centre caps from? as i need some centre caps and i'm unsure where to get them from :mellow:

Edited by Matt_Y

ekaJ   

Sweet ride :wub:

Where did you get the centre caps from? as i need some centre caps and i'm unsure where to get them from :mellow:

They came with the wheels along with some bbs stickers haha.

Matt_Y   

They came with the wheels along with some bbs stickers haha.

ah damn lol, mine were standard silver, so i had to purchase some stickers but they've faded and look horrid lol

ekaJ   

The offset with the adapters on the mk4 is spot on! well done mate really sits nice.

Cheers dude :)

Does sit spot on on the front!

Had to take the 15mm spacers off the back due to being pulled by mr plod.

sits absolutely perfect.

right amount of lows and spacing makes a massive massive difference.

basically what I want my V5 to sit like