Sign in to follow this  
petie

Proof of no claims

petie   

Afternoon guys,

Hope you are well, I'd like to thank you for my last years cover as it was by far the best deal in the end but with my renewal notification I've had a look around and found somewhere with similar cover for cheaper, I understand you have had to make a few changes as a broker over the last year so I don't expect you to be able to match this years cover but I will no doubt continue to keep you in mind for future quotes.

As this is my first time with you and the majority of contact has been over the net, I was wondering if I would get my proof of no claims via the same way, as obviously my new provider will need it at the end of the month.

Thanks again,

Pete Russell

Policy No.HIC0035619

martinb   

Afternoon guys,

Hope you are well, I'd like to thank you for my last years cover as it was by far the best deal in the end but with my renewal notification I've had a look around and found somewhere with similar cover for cheaper, I understand you have had to make a few changes as a broker over the last year so I don't expect you to be able to match this years cover but I will no doubt continue to keep you in mind for future quotes.

As this is my first time with you and the majority of contact has been over the net, I was wondering if I would get my proof of no claims via the same way, as obviously my new provider will need it at the end of the month.

Thanks again,

Pete Russell

Policy No.HIC0035619

Hi Pete,

Having looked at your file, I would certainly have a go at matching or beating the quote you have had elsewhere as we would like to keep you as a customer. What is your best quote and who from?

Obviously if there is nothing we can do then I will gladly send your proof of no claims.

Regards,

Martin :)

petie   

Hey Martin, I know you enjoy a good challenge, my best quote was £468.52 with Admiral, if you can compete with that then I'm listening, but from hearing how everyones quotes are going up and up I understand totally if you can't work your magic this year.

martinb   

Hey Martin, I know you enjoy a good challenge, my best quote was £468.52 with Admiral, if you can compete with that then I'm listening, but from hearing how everyones quotes are going up and up I understand totally if you can't work your magic this year.

Will have a look tomorrow, fingers crossed.... ;)

petie   

Great stuff, really appreciate that Martin! Looking forward to hearing from you.

martinb   

I've managed to sort something for you Pete, I will get someone from the renewals team to contact you ;)

petie   

Hi Martin, just got off the phone to the lovely/helpful Stacey, you have me for another 12 months, well played good sir!!wub.gif

Pete