Sign in to follow this  
Dubwheeler

MK4 Anniversary kit..

Im sure there have been many of these topic started on the same basis.. So i appolagise now!

In short.. Whats the best replicer kit you can buy?

I know some are really crummy and tacky with the meshed grill bits on the front valance, but ive heard there are a few good ones :).. I know you get the quality you pay for! So most are Fibre glass not plastic, but funds rule out the purchase of a genuine kit!

Any help appreciated! :wub:

Thanks

Chris

not sure if they are still being made but i believe dent reform on uk mkiv's was making there own kits, made from really flexible abs/other plastic aswell and was a really good fit compared to some ive seen, id pop onto uk mkiv's and ask on there

Go for abs plastic ones better fit as well fibreglass will just end up breaking some how lol

l17kke   

take your time and find genuine ones mate always better in the end iv done fibreglass, rep abs the lot all no where near the fit and quality of a genuine item.

Beanhead   

Genuine.

But an absolute turd to get a hold of now.

Been on the lookout for a rear valance with cutout for aaaaaaaaaaages with no joy, have a gen front which fits perfect.

Haha, thanks dude! :lol:

Anywhere in specific to buy them from.. The ones i seem to find are all crummy fibreglass ones! Haha

Thanks

Chris

I might be able to get you one just need to find out will inbox you mate

Genuine.

Been on the lookout for a rear valance with cutout for aaaaaaaaaaages with no joy, have a gen front which fits perfect.

Might be able to get one mate but again need to find out

Trb   

Genuine.

Cant be looking that hard, theres a guy selling them on ebay, got loads in different colours for £175 each