6 replies to this topic

#1 petie

petie

Slayed by Keeha

• Forum Member
  • 1,712 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 02:12 PM

Afternoon guys,

Hope you are well, I'd like to thank you for my last years cover as it was by far the best deal in the end but with my renewal notification I've had a look around and found somewhere with similar cover for cheaper, I understand you have had to make a few changes as a broker over the last year so I don't expect you to be able to match this years cover but I will no doubt continue to keep you in mind for future quotes.

As this is my first time with you and the majority of contact has been over the net, I was wondering if I would get my proof of no claims via the same way, as obviously my new provider will need it at the end of the month.

Thanks again,

Pete Russell
Policy No.HIC0035619

#2 martinb

martinb

iDubber "Big Pigeon"

• Forum Advertiser
  • 2,746 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 04:58 PM

Afternoon guys,

Hope you are well, I'd like to thank you for my last years cover as it was by far the best deal in the end but with my renewal notification I've had a look around and found somewhere with similar cover for cheaper, I understand you have had to make a few changes as a broker over the last year so I don't expect you to be able to match this years cover but I will no doubt continue to keep you in mind for future quotes.

As this is my first time with you and the majority of contact has been over the net, I was wondering if I would get my proof of no claims via the same way, as obviously my new provider will need it at the end of the month.

Thanks again,

Pete Russell
Policy No.HIC0035619

Hi Pete,

Having looked at your file, I would certainly have a go at matching or beating the quote you have had elsewhere as we would like to keep you as a customer. What is your best quote and who from?

Obviously if there is nothing we can do then I will gladly send your proof of no claims.

Regards,

Martin :)

#3 petie

petie

Slayed by Keeha

• Forum Member
  • 1,712 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 10:11 PM

Hey Martin, I know you enjoy a good challenge, my best quote was £468.52 with Admiral, if you can compete with that then I'm listening, but from hearing how everyones quotes are going up and up I understand totally if you can't work your magic this year.

#4 martinb

martinb

iDubber "Big Pigeon"

• Forum Advertiser
  • 2,746 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 10:06 PM

Hey Martin, I know you enjoy a good challenge, my best quote was £468.52 with Admiral, if you can compete with that then I'm listening, but from hearing how everyones quotes are going up and up I understand totally if you can't work your magic this year.

Will have a look tomorrow, fingers crossed.... ;)

#5 petie

petie

Slayed by Keeha

• Forum Member
  • 1,712 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 10:04 PM

Great stuff, really appreciate that Martin! Looking forward to hearing from you.

#6 martinb

martinb

iDubber "Big Pigeon"

• Forum Advertiser
  • 2,746 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 09:34 AM

I've managed to sort something for you Pete, I will get someone from the renewals team to contact you ;)

#7 petie

petie

Slayed by Keeha

• Forum Member
  • 1,712 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 11:32 AM

Hi Martin, just got off the phone to the lovely/helpful Stacey, you have me for another 12 months, well played good sir!!Posted Image

Pete