Vdub-A1

Vdub-A1 MK6 Golf Build

Hi all my name is Atilla AKA Vdub-A1, been on another forums room till now which wasnt really a mk6 forum so thought i would also post here and show off what i have done to my MK6 golf. i will basically be giving you the cut down version of my build thread but if there is anything you want to find out about how i have done things or the problems i came up against then you will find it on this link http://uk-mkivs.net/forums/t/312061.aspx?PageIndex=1

so my car is a MK6 golf S, 1.4, 3 door in candy white. iv had it from new since 2009, its a registered 2010 car, very economical, really box standard other then carpets and fog lights as i wanted to start from the ground up and design something that was my own.

hope you like my build, here is the car.

DSC02144.jpg?t=1259774933

DSC02143.jpg?t=1259774897

DSC02145.jpg?t=1259774984

Easy Sex.

Just want to make sure everyone knows the official name of your car before you change to the private plate. 

Edited by Double J

Easy Sex.

Just want to make sure everyone knows the official name of your car before you change to the private plate. 

haha good eye :P  this ones for you Double J.

GOLFnumberplate.jpg?t=1265055222

nice car to start with pal what are your future plans

well at the moment i need to find some time to amp all my door speakers up, then maybe move on to some leather bits on the interior.

carbon fiber rear badge - not on the car no more but thought i would post it for those of you looking to go down the carbon fiber route. 

4610805387_60409d5bf6.jpg

You really need to get your mk6 lower

already 3 years ahead of you mate, cars sitting on JOMs - i will try get some pics up.  ;) 

already 3 years ahead of you mate, cars sitting on JOMs - i will try get some pics up.  ;)

Sorry :blush:

I spoke too early!

But still can get lower than that :P

Which tyre size are using in that monza?

Sorry :blush:

I spoke too early!

But still can get lower than that :P

Which tyre size are using in that monza?

haha yh i would really love to but there is a few obstacles that i got to get up and down on my daley drive - iv now got 20mm left on the coils from a 100mm drop going to see if i can push it too 15mm see if i can get away with it haha.

the tyres on the monzas are 215/35/18 -8j