Lovely, plate looks great too ;-)

Great touch, I have these in my corrado clocks- make them look much nicer and less 'plasticy'! Whats the power like in these?

I'm kind of used to the power so I don't find it super quick like when I first got it and it's not that nimble, however it's on the motorway its really at home and they pull to 140+ really easily....or so I've heard!

A certain part of me has a great hankering for something as comfortable and as brisk as this. It's definitely a motorway stormer in all conditions. Just a cracking bit of kit.

Be interesting to see where you go with this.

Really like this car, looking forward to some more progress.

Got a seiorus hankering for one of these at moment, But the cost's of maintaning them scare me lol

Find a good independent and the upkeep is very reasonable....the recent service was only £200.

The key is finding a good one that doesn't need £4k pumped in to it to get it running right. The weak spot on these are the gearboxes. Regular fluid changes will prolong the life of it, but if it goes wrong you're looking at £3.5k for a rebuild. A cam belt change done properly including rollers, thermostat, water pump etc will be around £1k.

Good ones are fetching top money in the enthusiast circles!