Jump to content

mk6 golf gti HELP clamp!!!!!

Recommended Posts

Hi all, 

really struggling to find a part number/part!

its the clamp after the exhaust manifold onto the turbo. I think its called a v-band clamp? please see pic . any help much appreciated!!



Edited by chuck43vrs

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now